“At KJE, we are about quality, family, and service”
KJE Aquatics is a small business founded by a dad and his two sons. We are hobbyists like you and know what it means to have quality fish, plants, and supplies available. We strive to offer these along with exceptional customer service.
We will bring that Mom and Pop or in this case Dad and his Two Sons customer service right to your doorstep. Many of our fish are bred and raised by us or are from our ever-growing network of quality breeders both local and nationwide If you have questions regarding our products or any other questions regarding your aquarium needs, please do not hesitate to send us an email. We are about the quality products that we offer to our customers, service to our country, and family run.. 100% all the way.
“From our plants, our food, all our quality products…we use personally and sell the best to you.”
-KJE Aquatics Team
Check our testimonies
A Company You Can Trust
Your satisfaction is what drives us. Quality products, service to our country, and family is done 100%. There is no half way…no close enough. There is only success.
When you buy from KJE Aquatics…you are part of the family.
KJE’s Shipping Policy
Make arraignments to receive the package immediately upon arrival. Failure to do so will lead to the elements causing damage. Do not let your package sit in the mailbox or on the porch.
Any issues must be noted with pics of all live goods still within their original unopened bags. This notification must be sent within ONE HOUR of delivery. No Exceptions. We do our best to resolve any issues that may be the fault of the seller. Delays in shipping or issues beyond the fault of the seller may be brought up by the buyer with the shipping carrier.
***Please Note: Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. We will not hold stock w/o payment.
***Packages are shipped to the Address specified by the customer. IT IS NOT THE FAULT OF KJE IF YOUR PACKAGE IS SHIPPED TO AN ADDRESS YOU FAILED TO UPDATE. Ensure your address with PayPal is the correct shipping address. No refunds will be issued if the package is shipped to an address you failed to update.
Note: There is always the possibility of hitchhikers when purchasing live plants. If you are worried, Treat your plants prior to placing them in your tank.
We ship USPS PRIORITY or UPS (Shipper’s Choice) – Tracking number is sent to the email provided once generated.
By paying this invoice you fully understand what is written above.
Thank you for the business,
Live Fish Arrival Guarantee Policy
Failure to adhere will result in denial of credit
This is specific to Live Fish.
· Live arrival guarantee is in place for expedited orders only (Express or Next Day Air). Live arrival guarantee is not in place or implied when the customer chooses USPS Priority Mail.
· All issues must be reported within ONE HOUR of first attempted delivery (these delivery times are time stamped by the shipping carrier)
· All proof must be photographed in its UNOPENED BAG showing clear images of deceased or damage live goods and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Late photos OR photos taken of livestock out of their original unopened bag are not acceptable and will result in denial of claim (no pics of livestock in tanks, buckets, bowls, etc.)
· Opening bags ends all guarantees.
· Live Arrival Guarantee covers cost of the livestock only. Shipping rates are never covered. Shipping costs are the buyer’s responsibility.
KJE has been shipping livestock for a long time. We also receive livestock here. We fully understand that issues may arise beyond the fault of the seller or buyer. With that, please understand and follow our policy to ensure all issues may be resolved in the proper manner. Failure to follow our policy ends your dispute.
Please make arraignments to receive livestock right away. Letting the package sit outdoors for any length of time regardless of season can lead to disastrous results.
You can pay by using PayPal or click the Pay with Debit or Credit card button.