Anubias Assorted Medium
Anubias Barteri is one of the more popular and resilient of the freshwater aquarium plants. The good news is Anubias Barteri is hardy, so its a great plant for beginners. Anubias Barteri is noted for its thick rhizome, strong root structure and durable green leaves. Depending on variety, Anubias Barteri makes a great foreground, midground or even a background plant. Either way, it can add a long lasting splash of rich green color to an aquarium.
Out of stock
What We Like About This Plant:
- Very versatile regarding lighting
- Produces lovely white flowers
- Grows to impressive size
- Generally fast-growing and undemanding
- Provides shade to the pond or aquarium
- Temperature: 72° - 82° F (22° - 28° C)
- pH: 6.5 – 7.5
- Lighting: Low to High
- Origin: Indigenous to Madagascar, Sri Lanka, and Indo-China, but cultivated in US nurseries
- Aquarium placement: Middle and Background, but bulb should not be fully buried in substrate
- Care: Easy
There are no reviews yet.