AQUALIFE NEOMYCIN SULFATE (Treats 200gl)
Neomycin is an antibiotic found effective against gram positive and gram negative bacteria such as pseudomonas. Treats numerous bacterial infections caused by Myxobacteria, Pseudomonas, Aeromonas, and many other bacteria. It should not be combined with copper sulfate. It is also helpful in the treatment of Pop-Eye. This water soluble formula of pure Neomycin Sulfate is effective for open sores, internal swelling, loss of color, body distortion, furunculosis, gourami disease, columnaris, guppy disease, and most bacterial infections. It will not color the water.
Dosage: First, dose with Water Conditioner. Use 1/4 tsp per 10 gallons of water. Repeat daily for at least 3 days with 1/3 water changes before each new dose. Against general bacterial invasion, a full dose of Neomycin can be used with a full dose of Nitrofurazone in a hospital tank. Repeat dose daily for 3 days with 1/3 partial water change before each dose.
For food: 1.5 grams/lb fish food per day for 10 days.
Antibiotics and treatments are always safest when used in a hospital tank. Monitor ammonia and nitrite and use Water Conditioner. Change water as needed. Not for fish used for human consumption.
Warnings: Can cause moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Wash hands with soap and water after contact. Keep away from heat and bright light. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Keep Out of Reach of Children
1 in stock