FRITZ ZYME TRACE 16oz Essential Mineral And Electolytes
Directions & Dosage
Add 1 cap (1 tsp/5 ml) per 10 U.S. gallons (38 L)
- A Mixture of Trace Elements and Electrolytes Necessary for Nitrifying Bacteria
- Provides Essential Trace Elements Necessary for Healthy Biological Activity
- Fortifies RO/DI and Tap Water Lacking These Crucial Elements
- Supports Nitrifying Bacteria and Heterotrophic Bacteria
- Vital to the Development and Health of all Living Things
1 in stock
FritzZyme® Trace is a specially formulated solution of trace elements, minerals and electrolytes found to be essential for the natural growth and function of healthy nitrifying bacteria and heterotrophic bacteria. Our formula is backed by years of experience in biological research and our own manufacturing processes. FritzZyme® Trace has been developed for use with RO/DI water but is also a great addition to tap water that is often lacking some or all of the trace elements. FritzZyme® Trace is beneficial to not only FritzZyme® brand biological products but all commercial biological products.
Trace elements are not required in large quantities but are vital to the development and health of all living things. Specific trace elements including calcium, iron, magnesium, sodium, manganese and others are part of the fundamental process of nitrification in freshwater aquariums. The lack of these critical elements can slow down or prevent nitrification resulting in elevated ammonia and nitrite levels that are harmful to fish and invertebrates. The use of reverse osmosis and/or deionization strip these elements away, and certain city water sources are lacking certain elements as well.